CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Update!

Not much going on in our house hold. Aaron and I are still playing softball. It's way fun to be able to play with him. We have also been camping a few times with my fam. Not much else happening though. My kids are getting way big way fast. I did get my cord back for my camera. Yeah!! I will try to post pictures more often now. The latest pictures I have are from our trip to Bearlake a few weeks ago. Hopefully everyone is enjoying their summer because it's almost over. Love ya Lynz

4 comments:

Amanda Hansen said...

I love the pictures at the lake! Carson is just like a fish, I can't believe how much he loves the water. Did I tell you my sister tried to kill Eli up at camp. She gave him and a couple of the other guys her Reese's out of her MRE and after they ate them she realized they had bugs in them :) She felt so bad. So sorry Eli if you got sick. We'll have to get together soon - Love ya

Suzanne Donaldson-Stephens said...

Cute pictures - Barrett has grown for sure. Would like to see more pictures of you Lynzi :)

Love ya,

Aunt Suzanne

Jeff and Lea said...

Seeing these pictures make me miss Bear Lake even more. Glad you had fun.

IRISH BERNT'S said...

looks like you have had so much fun. the kids are adorable. barrett has grown so much since i last saw him. call me soon, we'll get together.