CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Rough Month!

I really am trying to be a good blogger, but it has been a rough month. First of all i'm still trying to get the hang of blogspot, but I think with help i'm figuring it out ( thanks Sarah). My Dad just got out of the hospital on Sunday. He was in ICU for 5 days with a GI Bleed that has finally stopped. He is feeling better, but we found out he needs a liver transplant. Yikes! On wednesday, I was informed that my cousin Brandon's little boy Dylan, was hit by a car. He is in PICU and is doing a little better each day. He is a very lucky little boy. Needless to say we have been praying a little more than usual this month, and are being blessed with miracles still each day. I promise I will post more pictures of my little guys as soon as things slow a little.

7 comments:

amber schmidt said...

Doesn't it seem like everything hits you at once?? I hope your dad and nephew are feeling better soon.

Sarah Smith said...

Hey there, Good luck. Love ya tonz. tell your dad we are praying for him. Love ya

Sherydon said...

Oh my heck lynz, i can't believe it!! I will keep your dad and cousin in my prayers!! Thank goodness for the temple!!! Love ya hun!!

Tara said...

Yea! We were excited to see you guys on here. We can't wait to see more pictures of the new little guy in your family (and the rest of you too). We'll be praying for your dad too.

Meg said...

Hey, I love finding friends out there in blog land! How are you all doing? Your boys are adorable. You will have to check us out at dustandmegfam.blogspot.com

The Braggs said...

Hey there,
Wow things really sound crazy on your end. I hope all turns out well. You are in our prayers. Sarah has to help me on my blog all the time so don't feel too bad. Good Luck.. Becka

Rob & Rachael Heuseveldt said...

I hope your family is doing okay! I am so sorry that you guys are having to go through this! It was fun to come across your blog!