CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

DUMB COMPUTER!

Well, we had a very busy weekend. We celebrated Carson's birthday on Saturday with a big birthday party. It was a lot of fun. He had a lot of his friends show-up, and I think they all had a good time. Then on Sunday Barrett was blessed, and we had a barbecue with some friends and family. I was able to get a lot of pictures form both events; however, for some reason my computer won't let me download any of them. I'm going to take the dumb thing in to see if someone can fix it, but I have a feeling that we are just going to have to buy a new one. Aaron probably wore it out using it for school. I wish you all could see how much Barrett is changing. He looks exactly like Aaron. Even people we don't know tell us that. He weighs a little over 11lbs now, and he is just so cute. He is even smiling too! Carson of course is huge and is getting bigger by the day. He is officially 3 now, and he knows it, and thinks he is big enough to do anything. They are both so much fun!! Well Once again I will post some pictures when I can figure out what is wrong with the computer. Love Lynzi

6 comments:

Ayers Clan said...

HEY LYNZ! THIS WEEKEND WAS SO MUCH FUN THANKS FOR HAVING US. I LOVE TIMES WHEN WE CALL ALL SIT BACK RELAX AND HAVE FUN! LOVE YA TONZ MEESE

Sarah Smith said...

Oh how fun real busy and crazy it sounds like. It is good to hear you are all doing good. Sarah

amber schmidt said...

Sounds fun! What day was his b-day? My Landon was born May 4 and turned 3 also!

Krystal said...

Hi Lady! The party sounds fun and your boys are so sweet! I ran into Ricky last time I was in Soda and she mentioned that you were about to have the little guy. Congrats! Yes, you can add me and I will you. I enjoy seeing what is going on with everyone. As for Addy's allergies....it can be heartbreaking, especially when cousins or friends have somthing she cant have. Luckily is understands and I can normally find an alternative. Well, good luck and thanks for saying Hi!

Sarah Smith said...

Happy Mom's day lynzi. Hope you are all doing gooder.

Tara said...

Lynzi, we need your e-mail so we can send you an invite to view our blog. Will you send it to cclan29@gmail.com