CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

TORN!

I hope everyone had a good Memorial weekend. We went with my family to Jackson and through Yellowstone. It was a lot of driving but tons of fun. Anyways, about the title. Aaron has decided to take a traveling nurse job that he applied for earlier this month. When he filled out the app, we didn't think it would even be looked at because Aaron has only been a RN for 4 months, and most require a year of experience. Needless-to-say, he has been offered a spot in 5 different locations with Oregon and Washington being my only favorites because they are at least touching IDAHO. It is a way good opportunity with lots of benefits like, good pay, not paying for housing or utilities, everything is furnished, getting to go to a different place every 13 weeks, and not to mention good experience for Aaron. I'm really excited for this adventure, but I'm really torn because I don't want to leave my family :( Aaron has promised me that after 2 years he will move us back to Poky so Carson can start Kindergarten, and I can finish school. I want to go just as much as I want to stay. I'm in shock that everything is happening so fast. We listed our house yesterday, and I am kinda freaking out! I'm really scared too. Let me know if anyone has some advice because I'm totally TORN!
P.S. I added Life is a Highway to my playlist because it is Carson's favorite song, and I truly beleive that life is a highway.

6 comments:

Carters said...

I know how you feel. I was the same way with Andy being in the military. It was really hard at first but it has been great for the most part. We have seen some great places and have met some of the best people in the world. Good luck on making up your mind! PS if you make your way to Mississippi let me know LOL

Sherydon said...

Lynz, your such a great wife to support Aaron!!! What a fun adventure!! I say that you should embrace the oppportunity, life is short!! Love ya hun, good luck with the house!! Sher

Ayers Clan said...

Hey Lynz I am sad that you won't be close but I think it will be an awesome opportunity and experience for all of you. It will be ok. love ya tons.
meese

sam and kyrsten said...

oh my heck i cant believe you guys are moving! that is so wonderful! dont worry about it you can always visit! just tell aaron you get to fly back every once in awhile! Good luck keep in touch!

Sarah Smith said...

Hey it's not so bad after a month for two but I am not gonna lie it blows not seeing family or someone you know. I will make it to kansas if we meet half way or something. And you can always come stay for a day or two. Sherydon is right its good to go see what's out there and not just stay in Idaho! Live is to short. Call me when ever you need Me! Love ya tons

Terri said...

Hey Lynzi,
This blogging craze is quite something. Keeping kind of in touch with the ones we love. Your family is awesome!! I am concerned about the Rootis in ICU. What was going on...Terri (Brandons mom)
My e-mail is terristephens23@hotmail.com
Love, Terri..
Tell your mom HI