CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Good News!

Well, finally some good news, WERE STAYING!!!!! Aaron told the traveling agency from the start that he wanted to work days not nights. He also told them he would like to stay in the west. It seems they don't listen very good. Everything that they have offered to him is the exact opposite of his requests. Aaron has finally decided that it's not worth the trouble anymore. YEAH!! We've also realized that making money is not as important as having family and friends close. Moving would have been devastating to Carson because he is extremely close to my mom. It's not worth turning his whole world upside down to make some extra cash. Plus, Barrett is growing and changing so fast, I don't want to leave and have everyone miss it. I can't tell everyone how relieved I am. Thanks for all the advice though, it really was making me feel better. We have decided we are still going to sell our townhouse. We want something bigger, and with two boys and a dog we really need a backyard. Oh yeah, we have a dog now too. We got a Shi Tsu, Maltese cross last Saturday. He is sooo cute. I gave him to Aaron for Father's Day. Aaron named him smokey because of his cool coloring. Anyways, I'm so excited that we are staying I couldn't wait to tell everyone. So, Krystal we will probably be at the reunion and Sara and Nick we won't miss your awesome upcoming event. :)

1 comments:

Amanda Hansen said...

I can't even tell you how happy I am that you're staying. I don't know what I would do without you here to answer all of my stupid parenting questions. I love knowing that when I call to ask you questions about my little guys, you always know the answer because Carson and Barrett have been there, done that ;) I can't wait to see Smokey. Hopefully I'll get to see ya when I'm in Soda this weekend. Love ya