CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!

Yep, I have been officially married for four years!! I just want everyone to know how much I love my BUNNY!! Yeah, that's what I call him. Cheesy I know! He is the best thing that ever happened to me! I am so thankful for the knowledge I have in knowing that we have an eternal marriage, and that know matter what happens we will be together forever!! Aaron, I love you, I love you, I love you!! From your Lynz

7 comments:

Ayers Clan said...

Wow! I didn't know it was your anniversary! Congrats on your 4 years!

Jeff and Lea said...

Congrats on 4 years! Jeff and I celebrated our 4 years in May. I love being married, don't you? By the way, your kiddos are so cute!

Krystal said...

Congrats! Oh, and you've been tagged.

TheFickers said...

Hey its your long lost brother. How are you doing? Congrats on such a beautiful family. I saw the pictures of your Dad in the hospital and I wanted to ask how he is doing. I hope he is ok. One of the things I miss working at the elevator in soda was chatting with your dad and listening to his jokes. Well I hope you all are well. Email me sometime at Andon51@gmail.com.

Love,

Andon

Tara said...

Barrett is adorable. Both of your boys are. Did you guys have a fun anniversary? I hope that it was great. Ours went well. We thought of you.

The Wheelers said...

congrats!!! 4 years that is awesome! I've changed our profile to private send your email to katrinavanwinkle@Hotmail.com so I can invite you.
Kat

Sarah Smith said...

That is so cool. luv ya