CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Tagged !

I just realized I was tagged a while ago and didn't do anything. Sorry Becca! Here it goes!


All About Me Alphabetically!
A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Very attached to a wonderful husband!
B. BEST FRIEND? My husband, mom, and my sisters (Rikki, Nikki,& Melissa)!
C. CAKE OR PIE? Chocolate cake all the way !
D. DAY OF CHOICE? Friday! Time to go camping for the weekend!
E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? Water!
F. FAVORITE COLORS? Green!
G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? Gummy Bears!
H. HOMETOWN? Soda Springs - I LOVE SODA!!!
I. INDULGENCE? Good Books!
J. JANUARY OR JULY? July = Summertime!
K. KIDS? Carson 3 and Barrett 3 months and Smokey 3 months
L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? My family, friends, and the Lord!
M. MARRIAGE DATE? June, 11 2004
N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 5 brothers (Dusty, Doug, Eli, Macoy, & Wes) and 3 sisters (Rikki, Nikki, and Melissa)
O. ORANGES OR APPLES. Golden Crisp Apples (I nurse I work with grows them in his orchard) Thanks Marc!
P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? Losing one of my family members or friends!
Q. QUOTE: The first person a boy falls in love with is his mother.
R. REASON TO SMILE: Life!
S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? Superman!
T. TAG 5 PEOPLE: Meese, Kyrsten, Molly, Kat, and Krystal
U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I hate being home alone - anytime of the day!
V. VEGETABLES? Love them! Oh except for onions!
W. WORST HABIT? I love to fart! Sorry, I know that's not very lady like!
X. X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? Ultrasound! X-rays are usually done when your broken!
Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? Prime Rib and a baked potato
Z. ZODIAC SIGN? Capricorn!
:)

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey Lynzi! I just found your blog a little while ago, & I have been peeking in on your life. I have never left a comment but I LOVE what you wrote for your worst habit on this post! It cracked me up so I had to say something. Anyways, you and Aaron have a beautiful family! & it was so good to find your blog. Michelle Finlayson (Peterson)