CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

SCHOOL VS BLOGGING

Ok, so pretty much the only thing I look at when I'm on the computer is stuff that pertains to school. I have a computer information class I am taking that's online, and I have already been assigned a research paper for my lit class. I guess this all is supposed to mean my blogging days are going to be few and far between, not that they were ever really that frequent. I hope no one forgets about me! I will try to write little things like this every now and again. Love ya Lynz
P.S. My kids are still growing way to fast!!!!

2 comments:

sam and kyrsten said...

i totally know what you mean! school takes over the world! at one point i thought you guys were moving? are you still in pocatello!?

Jami said...

School is totally over rated. Blog more, study less. Besides, where else do I get to see all your HOT faces?