CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sooo Busy!

Like I posted previously I am crazy busy. School is OK. I'm currently working on my first literature paper. It is supposed to be 7 pages and so far I only have 2. I have a ways to go. I am still working at the hospital every Friday for eight hours. I know that's not much but I love working where I do and didn't want to completely give up my position when I had Barrett and went back to school. I also, on top of everything else, got another job. I am one of the swim lesson instructors at GOLD'S GYM. I teach the beginning and intermediate levels. So with working out and swimming everyday of the week, GOLD"s is like my new home. Another thing that is keeping me busy and I love is watching my sister-in-law Nikki play sports. Right now she is playing volleyball, and their team is awesome. I have only missed a few games. Aaron is usually working on the nights of her games so Carson, Barret, and I tag along with Pops (Grandpa Todd). It's kinda crazy cheering for Grace after growing up in Soda, and I thought I would never say it but GO GRACE!!!! Well I need to work on my paper. Hope everyone is doing good! Love ya Lynz

5 comments:

Sherydon said...

GO Grace???? Go Grace??? Oh my heck, i don't even know what to say, but my eye just started twitching. TRAITOR!! You know i love ya!!
Good luck with your lit paper and how fun you get to work out and get paid for it. You go girl!!

sam and kyrsten said...

lynz you never answered my question about you guys moving? if your still in pocatello we all need to do something! its been awhile since we have seen you!

Moldy's 5 said...

Wow, Lynzi. Sounds like your a pretty woman. That's great that you get to work for the gym. Good luck with school.
Jessi

Suzanne Donaldson-Stephens said...

Haaayyyy,

Good for you! Going to school is hard enough - doing it with 2 kids and 2 jobs (part time) it even harder! I know - I did it too - except I was a single mom. Good for you! Even better is the fact that you are working out - being fit is more important than being thin though. You are beautiful!

Love ya!

p.s. I have been soooo busy - I haven't even looked at blogs for like 3 weeks.

Sarah Smith said...

Buzy as a Bee. I am glad to hear that all is well. I hear you on the leaving a good positon, i hated leaving Denver.